You will bring to your session a list of burning questions including those that you might have had for a lifetime. Please write them neatly, or print from a computer. Here are some examples of questions to help you start writing yours. There is no limit to how many questions you want to ask.
I do ask you to categorise your questions as follows to allow some structure:
LIFE / SPIRITUAL PURPOSE
- What is my purpose in life? What am I meant / supposed to be doing in this life time?
- What lessons am I meant to learn in this life time?
- What else is out there that I cannot see, or I do not know, and what would be beneficial for me if I did?
- I suffer from ..... Why is this happening? How can I heal it?
- My child has been diagnosed with .... ? How can they heal?
- There is a family 'illness' or pattern from generation to generation - what is it and how can it be healed?
FAMILY / RELATIONSHIPS
- I struggle in the relationship with ... my partner / family member/ friend? Why is that happening? How can it be healed? What needs to happen to improve the relationship?
- Could I check on my deceased .... family member / friend / pet ?
- Who are my Guides / Angels / Soul family ....?
- What work am I meant to be doing to fulfil my purpose / mission? What direction should I go?
- How to best solve a particular problem?
- How to become financially independent?
- I keep seeing/hearing/feeling ....symbol / sound / voice / image? What does it mean?
- Who is ....?
- What is .... ?
- I had the following experience / dream ... what does it mean?
- What planet / galaxy / star seed family do I come from? or am related to?
- How can I ... ?