9 WAYS TO PREPARE FOR YOUR SESSION
1. PRIVACY & TRUST
- Your session is both an absolute personal experience. Even though others (partners, parents, friends, children) may want to be with you to witness the session, it is a place where you will feel completely safe that your confidentiality in all matters will be observed. Because of this, no one else is allowed in your session, nor will be permitted to stay. Should your family member, or a friend want to participate, please kindly ask them to occupy themselves during the time of your session. You are welcome to share your experience with them afterwards, if you wish to.
- If you are not driving yourself, please make arrangements to have someone wait until you contact them after your session in order to pick you up.
- More details on confidentiality, copyrights, and sharing information is explained in the Client Intake Form. Please download, print, read, sign, and bring this signed form to the session. Should you have any questions regarding any parts of the client form, please write them down and bring them to the session so we can address them together.
- You may remember all, or some of your hypnosis session; thus the actual hypnosis part will be recorded via a digital recorder and uploaded for you onto a USB flash drive. Please bring a new (at least 8GB) flash drive with you so you can get a copy of your recording straight away. You will listen to your session recording (especially the part with your Higher Self) that evening after the session: 1) so you can recall further what has happened during the session; 2) get more information
- Listening to your recording is a vital part of your self healing. Please do not underestimate this significant part and do allow yourself to completely heal (manifest in the physical realm) by listening to the recording as many times as possible.
- You may share your recording or any memories, or thoughts of your session with others at your discretion.
- Spend some time prior to the session to really think what questions you want to find answers to. Make a neatly written (or printed from a computer) list of your questions and any discomforts/illnesses you may suffer from with approximate dates when they occurred, if possible.
- Sample questions are provided here for your convenience. Please use the categories as required. Please note that these are just samples to guide you to prepare your own questions.
- Please abstain from any alcohol, coffee, smoking, and recreational drugs on the day of your session. If you normally take any of the above, please limit/reduce the intake for a few days prior to the session. The intention is to go into a wonderful state of deep relaxation naturally.
- If you are on any medication, please continue as usual and be mindful that there have been many cases when the client's Higher Self said that there was no need for any further medication once the client rid of their illness.
- Your session will NOT be conducted if I believe, or suspect that you are under the influence of drugs, alcohol, or any other substances that alter your state of awareness. Also, please do NOT take any pills to relax you. This may jeopardize the success of your session.
- Our session could go up to anything between 4 and 7 hours so, if you can, please eat lightly prior to your session and prepare and bring a light snack for after the session, just to help you ground.
6. RELAXATION / VISUALISATION
- It is recommended to practice relaxing, meditating, or visualising prior to the session to clear mind and set positive intentions.
- I suggest the following: just close your eyes (while either laying down or sitting in a chair) and bring your awareness to all parts of your body starting from either the head and moving down towards your feet, or starting from the feet and going up towards your head, each part separately as you go. Breathe into each space and remain in that space for as long as you can feel your muscles are relaxed. This practice can be useful on the very morning before your session to help you to access a deeper state of relaxation. Feel free to use the following Dolores Cannon's Crystal River Meditation as well.
- Have a good night's sleep beforehand.
- If you don’t meditate, do something that calms you, like taking a nice relaxing walk, stroking your pet, or listening to some soothing music.
7. DRESS CODE
- Since you will be lying down for some time, you should wear comfortable, light, loose-fitting clothes that won't constrict your circulation or over-heat you while you are lying under a blanket. If you typically wear socks to sleep, bring them with you so you can put them on for the session so that your feet will feel warm.
- Quite often clients get emotional and cry. I suggest that if you usually wear heavy make-up/mascara, please make it as light for the session if possible. This is just for your own comfort. Please make sure you do anything you can to prepare yourself feel comfortable during the session.
8. SET NO EXPECTATIONS
- This is probably the most important part - have no expectation as to what you will, or will not experience, as each session is unique. I never had same two sessions. They are all so different, not only in experiences, but how these experiences happen. If I do not know where you are going to go, how can you?
- By setting expectations, you also limit yourself to what can happen. Please drop any expectations you may have and just TRUST AND ALLOW the process.
9. SET A POSITIVE INTENTION
- Your intention of having a great session is the key! Once you have made the decision to have a hypnosis session with me, your Higher Self already starts working with you. I have seen some of my clients who started healing themselves before the session. You may perceive the work being done on you. This is all very natural.
- Your conscious mind needs to be reminded that it will be taking a back, or side, seat in this experience. You/we want your conscious mind to be an observer this time, if it wants to participate at all.
- Listen to the videos below with the great three tips Suzanne shares with you in order to have a successful session.
WHAT TO BRING TO YOUR SESSION:
WHAT TO BRING TO YOUR SESSION:
- printed and signed Client Form (downloadable / printable form here)
- new USB stick (so your session recording can be uploaded onto your stick straight away on the day)
- fruit or light snack (so you can have it after the session to further ground you)
- you list of questions (sample questions here)
- outstanding payment, if any